Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Thank You!!

I want to thank all of you who have followed me on my missions trip in Uganda and for faithfully praying for me. The trip was a great blessing to me and I hope and pray that it was also a blessing to the Stensaas family and the Ugandan people I have met and become friends with.

Please continue to pray for the Stensaas Family as they continue to serve the Lord in Uganda and for the Ugandan people that many more would come to know Christ as their Savior and that they would become national pastors and missionaries ans that they would have a huge impact in their country.

Please pray for me as I know have the task of writing papers, summarizing my trip, the Ugandan culture, and the minisrty in Uganda, as well as studying to take (and prayerfully pass!) the Wisconsin State Board of Nursing Exam (also called NCLEX).

Thank you all for your prayers and support.

Serving God and Loving It,

Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment