Sunday, June 6, 2010

Radio Ministry

Bro. Bryan has started two radio stations, one in Sorti, and one here in Mbarara. The one in Sorti is completly run by the Ugandan's in the church.

Life Radio here in Mbarara is almost completly run by the nationals. It is a 500 watt station that proclaims the Gospel in several different languages including English and plays gospel music 18 1/2 hours every day.

Bro. Bryan took me over to the station (which is in their backyard) and had Edgar show me around and then listen to his live broadcast. Edgar also interviewed me - asking my name, where I was from, why I was in Uganda, and if I had a husband. :) There was another lady there, Bright, she had been listening to the radio and came to see how it was run and what it was all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment