Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Roommates

This afternoon I moved over to Matt and Keila's guesthouse. It is nice -- I have my own room and bathroom, well I am supposed to have my own room and bathroom but I have a few roomates:


This tree frog was on the shower curtain when I went to take my shower before bed, I named him Kermet




and the second one was on the wall by the head of my bed when I woke up Thursday morning. I named him Ribbit. I accidently flushed the third tree frog down the toilet -- did not see him when I went to use it :)




There was also a tailless geko, named Lizzy running around the room, but I think I scared him/her off -- he/she hasn't come back.


1 comment:

  1. Kermit is my favorite one. Hehehe...glad you are getting to serve over in Uganda. Praying for you, Cassidy. :D

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete